Tom has been an athlete his entire life and began weight lifting when he was 12-years-old. Football and gymnastics were his two biggest passions growing up. While studying Pre-Medicine at Hawai’i Pacific University, he also became a bodybuilding competitor and a certified personal trainer. A friend invited him to Power Yoga Hawai’i in 2012 and he’s been hooked ever since. Tom brings fun and excitement to all of his Yoga classes while giving your body and mind the tools they need to succeed. When he is not in the studio or selling Real Estate his favorite thing to do is hike in Oahu’s beautiful backyard.
Connect with him on Instagram @tom_peluso to ask about his classes and ask any health or fitness questions that you have.
- 200-Hour RYT with Power Yoga Hawai’i.
- National College of Exercise Professionals Certified Fitness Trainer.
- 50-Hour Yoga Sculpt TT with CorePower Yoga.
- 30-Hour Extensive Thai Yoga Massage with Coco Zhang.
- 1000000-Hour of Awesome 😉